My Motivation

My Motivation
My little Bruce Bug

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Gratitude

Whenever I sit back and realize how much I have been blessed in my life I find that I have an added measure of happiness. While I was scrubbing the bathtub this afternoon I decided I would begin a list of everything I am grateful for in my life, in no particular order;

My husband - he loves me and I love him and we get along 99% of the time
Bruce - he is the most precious little redheaded heffalump in the world
Health - since I was sick for the better part of my pregnancy I realized how fortunate I am to be in general good health
Cleaning Supplies - I detest grossness ie; mold, dust, the smell of clothes that need to be washed, ect. I love my cleaning supplies.
The fridge
Electricity
Shampoo and Conditioner
Sewing Machine
Car
Eric's job
Health insurance
The ability to read and write
Math
Cameras
Dresses
Swimsuits
Shoes
Colors and the ability to see all colors
flowers
Trees
Herbs
The stove
Recipes
Christmas
Easter
Halloween
Superheros
blankets
Books
Money - although we do not have a lot we have enough for our needs and we want for nothing.
Forgivness - both the ability to forgive another and to be forgiven by another
The ability to change
The daily opportunity to be a little better than I have been. Good thing, too, because I have been impatient for 25 years now with little improvement.
Brothers
Sisters
Parents
Grandparents
Hugs
Dexterity
the determination to exercise everyday and take care of my body. I realize that doing so does not come as easily to others as it does to me.
Friends that make me laugh and cry.
pearls
My wedding ring
Prayer
Fingernails and toenails
Freckles
the ability to bare children
Travel; trains, cars, airplanes, bicylces
Cats - I plan on having another blue russian kitty at some point. Probably after I am done having children. So in like ten years.
Dogs - I love dogs. LOVE them. Most of them. I don't like yippy or mean dogs.
The tendency to gain weight easily - this taught me how to take care of myself at a fairly early age.
Being super sensitive - I can be sensitive to the situations of others as I myself am easily hurt or affected by many things.
Doors
My bed
walls
carpet
air conditioning
heating
Toothbrushes/toothpaste/flouride/floss  - oral hygiene is right up there with my cleaning supplies
Goals
Glasses
Paint
Drawing pencils
paper
Bruce's scream - at least I know when something is wrong
Bruce's laugh - at least I know when something is right
hiking
chocolate - it is one of my basic food groups
clean water
fingernail polish
the sassy old ladies at church
the funny old men at church
everyone else at church
rocks
soil
the ability to hear
make-up
saphires
amathysts
gold
silver
ribbon
rope
the ability to make stuff
sleep
medicine
vitamins
curling iron
my nieces and nephews - I have four of each

There is much more to add, but Bruce is very upset so I must be going.

1 comment:

  1. That is one long list. It is something that everyone should just take a few moments to remember everything good in our lives. Thanks for post this!

    ReplyDelete