My Motivation

My Motivation
My little Bruce Bug

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Bookish Timeline

Here it is! My completed timeline. Note that I mentioned I need three to four people willing to edit and provide feedback for my story, feedback that will include at least one thing I can improve upon. If you are interested in this let me know.

February 14, 2012 - February 14, 2013

February 14, 2012 - Develop timeline.

March 14, 2012 - Finalize the time and location where the story will take place.

April 14, 2012 - Complete all character backgrounds and descriptions.

May 14,2012 - Complete the first chapter of book. Select three or four people who are willing to read, edit and give honest feedback. I need the good, the bad and the ugly truth! These people must be willing to respond with feedback within one week of receiving the first chapter.

June 14, 2012 - Complete three additional chapters.

July 14, 2012 - Complete two additional chapters.

August 14, 2012 - Complete three additional chapters. Research which publishers I want to send my manuscript to.

September 14, 2012 - Revise written chapters to assure that the story is going where I want. Re-evaluate message of the story if necessary. Complete two additional chapters.

October 14, 2012 -  Complete three additional chapters. Research which publishers I want to send my manuscript to. Revise and edit.

November 14, 2012 - Complete two additional chapters. Research which publishers I want to send my manuscript to. Revise and edit.

December 14, 2012 - Complete two additional chapters. Revise and edit.

January 14, 2013 - Complete the end of the story. Re-read story and pick the three weakest chapters to either replace or take out. Request that the three to four people who read the first chapter, read the entire thing and then give feedback. They must be willing to do so within two weeks from receiving the manuscript. After receiving feedback make any desired changes.

February 14, 2014 - Book will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment